Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    The 'Only Member Logged In' Thread
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 100
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 'Only Member Logged In' Thread
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted
... or the 'Billy(or Bella)-No-Mates' section.

I've just logged into CardTalk & found that I was the only member here. This hasn't happened to me often so I thought I'd start a thread so if it happens to you then you can let people know.

If you think that this is a terrible idea, then just ignore it. Razz

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Happened to me a couple of times too

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
When I get peeved and kick you all out of here, it will happen to me too. Mad Mad Red Face Red Face Big Grin Big Grin

Actually, if you lot in the U.K. would learn to tell time like the rest of us, maybe it wouldn't happen to much to you. Big Grin Big Grin

Wow, I must be in a wicked mood today. Smile Either that, or a Wolfie mood. Big Grin

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
" There's no moody like wolfie moody like no moody i know " Dance

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Has happened often for me as I do tend to stay up late....besides certain lycans need cub-sitting Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Guests don't count, huh? Big Grin

I don't think its ever happened to me so far.

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Only one on Now Smile

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Guests don't count, huh? Big Grin
Not sure, but right now I am the only official member logged in with 14 guests looking over my shoulder. Good job I'm in a big room right now Big Grin

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Guest's DON'T count as they are NOT members

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Did it again.

Where'd everybody go ?

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
just me this morning , everyone sleeping in ?

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm the only one here right now. Dance

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Third time.

OK, I get the message, you all disappear when I show up.

Frown

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:
Third time.

OK, I get the message, you all disappear when I show up.

Frown

finaly the conspiracy unfolds bwahahahaha Roll Eyes

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
What I find funny is that there always seems to be so many more guests on than members. Right now there are 12 member and 32 guests. That's good, usually its more like a 1 to 4 ratio.

Perhaps some people don't sign in right away, but I think many seem to read only. They should chime in too. Wavey

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Wow! It's 6:20am on Tuesday 04/20 and I'm the only one here.. Strange.. Saw people earlier now they're gone.. I must have bad breath..

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
So bad it travels over the internet.....

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
So bad it travels over the internet.....

I saw that you logged in a few minutes after I had posted... Thumb Up

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Okay, here I am again all by myself on Card Talk. Friday Morning at 5:58am.... Don't I have something else to do..

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
I was at work while you were here Twak

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper