Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    The 'Only Member Logged In' Thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 100
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 'Only Member Logged In' Thread
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
" All alone am i " Frown

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Only Me Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
I'm the only one Frown

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Dum dee dum.
All alone. Frown

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
All alone....

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Finally, room all to myself. Wink

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Only me Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Saturday 12.45pm and i am all alone. Frown

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Ah, but are you really....in a temper tantrum I no longer even remember the reason for, I am invisibly logged in...no one can seeeeee meeeee...mebbe I am there and you just can't tell!!!

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Only Me .... again!

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
And again ...... The board is ALL MINE Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Now its mine ..... Ha Ha Haaaaa !

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Mine AGAIN

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
This is a bit of a puzzle as I haven't logged off from the forum in a week, but I haven't been showing up as logged on when looking at the forum on another computer Confused

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
This is because you have been banned, didn't you get the email? Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
This is a bit of a puzzle as I haven't logged off from the forum in a week, but I haven't been showing up as logged on when looking at the forum on another computer Confused
I think you have to be logged on and active on the forum at the computer you logged on with to appear in the 'Online Now' list. Just being logged in isn't enough. Then again...wolfie could be right too Wink

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:

If you haven't logged on the other computer it wont show as it is not Psychic Smile OR Harris has banned you as he is fed up with you Big Grin

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:

OR Harris has banned you as he is fed up with you Big Grin

Yeah, it's probably that! Or the Graham-filter that we installed at the beginning of the year.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
quote:

Yeah, it's probably that! Or the Graham-filter that we installed at the beginning of the year.
Oh bless! After all these years, Harris' mother has switched on the 'sense of humour' button. Can't wait for her to find the 'buy a beer' one Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
quote:

Oh bless! After all these years, Harris' mother has switched on the 'sense of humour' button. Can't wait for her to find the 'buy a beer' one Big Grin

Sorry....That button gets disabled each year before flying to the U.K. I guess you'll have to continue buying them...

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post