August 09, 2010, 05:18 AM
hammer
Only me Smile
August 14, 2010, 07:46 AM
wolfie
Saturday 12.45pm and i am all alone. Frown

August 15, 2010, 10:14 PM
STCardGeek
Ah, but are you really....in a temper tantrum I no longer even remember the reason for, I am invisibly logged in...no one can seeeeee meeeee...mebbe I am there and you just can't tell!!!

August 16, 2010, 05:09 AM
hammer
Only Me .... again!
August 19, 2010, 06:09 AM
hammer
And again ...... The board is ALL MINE Big Grin
August 22, 2010, 05:45 AM
justm
Now its mine ..... Ha Ha Haaaaa !

August 30, 2010, 03:19 AM
hammer
Mine AGAIN
August 30, 2010, 06:05 AM
Graham
This is a bit of a puzzle as I haven't logged off from the forum in a week, but I haven't been showing up as logged on when looking at the forum on another computer Confused
August 30, 2010, 07:06 AM
wolfie
This is because you have been banned, didn't you get the email? Big Grin

August 30, 2010, 08:48 AM
Kevin F
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
This is a bit of a puzzle as I haven't logged off from the forum in a week, but I haven't been showing up as logged on when looking at the forum on another computer Confused
I think you have to be logged on and active on the forum at the computer you logged on with to appear in the 'Online Now' list. Just being logged in isn't enough. Then again...wolfie could be right too Wink
August 30, 2010, 10:30 AM
hammer
quote:

If you haven't logged on the other computer it wont show as it is not Psychic Smile OR Harris has banned you as he is fed up with you Big Grin
August 30, 2010, 11:22 AM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:

OR Harris has banned you as he is fed up with you Big Grin

Yeah, it's probably that! Or the Graham-filter that we installed at the beginning of the year.
August 30, 2010, 03:14 PM
Graham
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
quote:

Yeah, it's probably that! Or the Graham-filter that we installed at the beginning of the year.
Oh bless! After all these years, Harris' mother has switched on the 'sense of humour' button. Can't wait for her to find the 'buy a beer' one Big Grin
August 30, 2010, 03:51 PM
H_Toser
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
quote:

Oh bless! After all these years, Harris' mother has switched on the 'sense of humour' button. Can't wait for her to find the 'buy a beer' one Big Grin

Sorry....That button gets disabled each year before flying to the U.K. I guess you'll have to continue buying them...