Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    How much tax???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How much tax???
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted
Just looked at the flights for May 2013 Philly show. I know that we all have to pay taxes, but when is someone going to put a stop to us paying more tax than the cost of the original item?

http://www.worldwideflights.co...23&adt=1&chd=0&inf=0

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oh come on Graham, how else are the Government going to finance the 5% income tax cut they are handing out to the overpaid next year ? Big Grin

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Flight£62.00
Taxes & Fees £350.58
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total: £412.58
All prices quoted in British pounds sterling.

Flight into Newark

Posts: 12159 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
And yet that is still cheaper for you to fly from the UK to Newark then it is for me to fly from Mississippi to NYC!

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
And I've just starting working out flight costs. The absolute cheapest one way internet deal with discounts for early booking is $1500 one way from Australia to UK. I live so far from everything.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post