Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Looking for high resolution pictures of Doctor Who
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for high resolution pictures of Doctor Who
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
posted
I have been collecting Doctor Who autographs for the past year now and am looking for photos to put with the autos. Have been doing on-line searches without much luck. I would prefer digital copies so I can put them together in groups but would consider actual photographs at this point. I have seen some pretty amazing custom cards so I figured to check on here for some ideas.

The main goal is to have 4x6 pictures of the companions surrounding a larger(5x7 or 8x10) of the doctor with their autographs below.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
Are you looking for the original series or the current series?

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chrisahend:
Are you looking for the original series or the current series?

Both. I am going to do one for each doctor.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
What about going right to the source?

I had checked those and the images are too small. The largest size on any of the ones I looked at were under 100KB. I am not very good at photoshop but when I play around with a picture it is usually like 2MB and larger.

Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
I also do ttm for Dr Who

Here is a link for Tennant years photos

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/gallery/index.shtml

The will make up to a 4x6 at the 1027x768 image size fine

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post