Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Eurodisney Rip-off

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8426067952/m/4727028086

February 17, 2016, 09:22 AM
Graham
Eurodisney Rip-off
A friend of mine is going to Disneyland Paris in April. She wanted to hire one of their photographers to capture the special moments with her boyfriend. The price quoted was 600 Euros (£466) for one hour and 10 photos Eek . As an exercise, I priced how much it would be for me to get a return trip on Eurostar and a one day pass to the park. £175 Smokin' This would also give me 3 hours to follow them around. How can they justify such a price?
February 17, 2016, 09:42 AM
hammer
Add the £75 hourly charge and it is still a rip off
February 17, 2016, 01:09 PM
Kevin F
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
How can they justify such a price?
Easy, they would simply state:

We have a legal obligation to maximise the profits we create for our shareholders.
February 18, 2016, 11:59 AM
Bill Mullins
Have you priced a wedding photographer lately? Relatively speaking, this is pretty cheap.
February 18, 2016, 12:13 PM
wolfie
C'mon Graham, there is money to be made here, you will need someone to carry all your stuff. Wavey Big Grin

February 18, 2016, 01:32 PM
Raven
Relatively speaking, this is pretty dumb.

Bring your digital camera and swap picture taking with other guests.

Personally Disney World is one big rip off everywhere, but I am in the minority about that. However they don't have any of my money, so I'm good with it. Big Grin
July 30, 2017, 02:54 PM
<<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
Wonder why locals call it "Tragic Kingdom?" Odd how people who go there, have nothing to say about the place, or say that it was not as great as they thought it was going to be!