Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Ryder Cup 2012
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ryder Cup 2012
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
Wake up American types, it's time for you to lose the Ryder Cup again. Big Grin Wavey

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Well you have the whole of Europe to pick a few good men, so you might have a chance. Big Grin

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
........and we are still losing. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
The way the boys are playing this year, it looks like the Ryder cup is coming back home.

Big Grin

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
Nice pink shirts today!!!!

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Show Time. Bouncey

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
This is so close, place your bets. Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Europe, I caught the last two hours and it was a terrific finish. I didn't think 10 - 6 was safe, but maybe a few of the Americans did judging by the way they played early on. Anyhow the comeback was outstanding, even if it wasn't my team. Next time. Wavey

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thank you, it was fantastic for everyone except the Americans who must be gutted. It was Brookline all over again but this time the shoe was on the other foot.

It was officialy the biggest comeback by an away side in the history of the Ryder Cup. Clap

See you all in two years time at Gleneagles. Wavey

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
GREAT performance Clap One thing that REALLy impressed me was the way Phil Mickelson not only showed how to be a great player but also a great sportsman and a gentleman. The way he applauded Justin Rose's amazing putts on 16 and 17 was how sport should be played.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post