Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
SATNAV
 Login/Join
 
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
Thought I would purchase a "lifetime map update" for my satnav as there is a 20% discount (on cost - not map coverage!). I didn't realise the lifetime was the time it would take to download Big Grin
 
Posts: 11767 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Thought I would purchase a "lifetime map update" for my satnav as there is a 20% discount (on cost - not map coverage!). I didn't realise the lifetime was the time it would take to download Big Grin

You only go to three places - work, Birmingham and Philly Big Grin
 
Posts: 3734 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Thought I would purchase a "lifetime map update" for my satnav as there is a 20% discount (on cost - not map coverage!). I didn't realise the lifetime was the time it would take to download Big Grin

You only go to three places - work, Birmingham and Philly Big Grin


How dare you!!! I also go to earls court, canary wharf, Milton Keynes and hammersmith Big Grin
 
Posts: 11767 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Thought I would purchase a "lifetime map update" for my satnav as there is a 20% discount (on cost - not map coverage!). I didn't realise the lifetime was the time it would take to download Big Grin

You only go to three places - work, Birmingham and Philly Big Grin


How dare you!!! I also go to earls court, canary wharf, Milton Keynes and hammersmith Big Grin


All of which are accessible by train besides if you do go by car you must already know the way? Big Grin

____________________
 
Posts: 1577 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 


© Non-Sport Update 2013