Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
SATNAV

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8426067952/m/4427072516

January 10, 2012, 12:36 PM
hammer
SATNAV
Thought I would purchase a "lifetime map update" for my satnav as there is a 20% discount (on cost - not map coverage!). I didn't realise the lifetime was the time it would take to download Big Grin
January 11, 2012, 02:44 AM
Graham
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Thought I would purchase a "lifetime map update" for my satnav as there is a 20% discount (on cost - not map coverage!). I didn't realise the lifetime was the time it would take to download Big Grin

You only go to three places - work, Birmingham and Philly Big Grin
January 11, 2012, 04:56 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:

How dare you!!! I also go to earls court, canary wharf, Milton Keynes and hammersmith Big Grin
January 11, 2012, 05:10 AM
JOHN LEVITT
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:

How dare you!!! I also go to earls court, canary wharf, Milton Keynes and hammersmith Big Grin

All of which are accessible by train besides if you do go by car you must already know the way? Big Grin