Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    2014 NFL Season
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2014 NFL Season
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The Dolphins were just awful. Shake Head

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
COLT POW errrrrrr?

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Ok I have seen enough of the Dolphins now to know that this is another season where we are going absolutely nowhere. Shake Head

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
COLT POWER WOLFIE! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
wow I thought the Dolphins had problems until I saw the Raiders. Eek

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Since it was in your backyard did you attend the game Wolfie?

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
I think wins against the Raiders and Jaguars should only count as one half of a win!

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Since it was in your backyard did you attend the game Wolfie?

No, it clashed with the Ryder Cup and the Wolves match and even a wolfie can't be everywhere.

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
The Brady era is over! I feel so bad LOL!!

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
COLT POWER! Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Are Brady and Pats still ranked in top ten by ESPN? Steelers choked big time, that was bad!!!!

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
A story that is not completely off topic:

Nice tribute by the New England Patriots cheerleaders to wear the jersey of Devon Stills, whose daughter is battling cancer. Also, news of a sizable donation by Patriots owner Bob Kraft to the Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

I'm not a fan of the team so much, but this was classy. Way to go Patriots!

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Agreed a nice move by the Pats. Angel

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Noooooooooooooooooooo, gutted. Shake Head

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
We have 5 wins Wink

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Just watched the Lions game at Wembley and am disgusted by the ending, there has to be something wrong with the rules in order for that to be allowed to happen. Shake Head

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Just watched the Lions game at Wembley and am disgusted by the ending, there has to be something wrong with the rules in order for that to be allowed to happen. Shake Head

Bad teams make bad mistakes at bad times and get bad calls at bad times. The Falcons are done for this year and, if it's any consolation, the Lions are not going to get very far playing as they are now either. It's just that somebody has to the win the game.

On a better note, Big Ben rocked. The Steelers pulled away with the late safety, but that was a great game before that happened. I expected the Colts to come back when they were down only 8. They are both at 5 - 3 now, kind of middle of the road records, although they are close to the top division wise. Hard to tell how either will end up. Many of the teams seem so inconsistent this year. One game they are fantastic, the next lifeless.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Dolphins win again. Clap

Stupid Colts let me down. Shake Head

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dolphins win again. Clap

Well the stupid Steelers, stupid Broncos and stupid Eagles let me down. So I win at losing! Big Grin

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dolphins win again. Clap

Win tonight or they go home Wolfie!!!!