Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Bill DeFranzo RIP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill DeFranzo RIP
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
Very Sad news that NSU's Promo and Pricing Guru passed away in the night. Such a lovely man and a great friend of NSU and the Philly show. I am sure NSU and Harris will post more.

Thoughts are with his family. RIP Bill it was lovely to know you Angel

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I'm truly sorry to hear this. My deepest condolences to Bill's family and friends. Frown

Posts: 2289 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I knew Bill was ill, but as always, you try to look on the positive side for recovery. Sadly this wasn't to be for Bill. He was one of the nicest people it's been my pleasure to meet. Always a smile and a handful of promos at the Philly show, nothing was too much for him. A lovely bloke to talk to. I only met him a handful of times, but he treated me and all others as old friends.
All the best to his family. I know there will only be great memories of him.
Rest in peace dear friend Angel

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
That's a lovely picture. RIP Mr. DeFranzo.

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Non-sport cards and their devotees have lost a true friend.

Rest in peace, Bill. Thanks for everything...

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
VERY sad to hear this. RIP Bill.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post