Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Merry Christmas!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
It's not fair to post something so cool and not explain what it is. Or maybe I'm the only one who doesn't know where it came from? Big Grin

Anyway I love it and Merry Christmas to all. Smile

Posts: 10423 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Aww, that's cool! Cool

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
It's not fair to post something so cool and not explain what it is. Or maybe I'm the only one who doesn't know where it came from? Big Grin

Anyway I love it and Merry Christmas to all. Smile

It's our Christmas card this year.

Originally it was a pencil sketch by Tony Perna I commissioned for a Christmas present for my wife.

Early this year we decided to have it colored for our Christmas card.

A local artist/friend, Werner Mueck, inked and colored it, and added the boarder and words.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It looks great, well done to everyone involved with it. Clap

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very Nice

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Happy holidays everyone. Be safe, be joyful and have a great Christmas and happy New year!

To Harris and the parents of Harris, a big thanks to all of you for NSU and for Card talk!

Ditto on the cool card!

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all!!!

Angel Big Grin Clap Wave

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
Here's wishing a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for all you Card Talkers Wave

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings to all of our Card Talkers! Wavey

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post