Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    This package has seen some things...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This package has seen some things...
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted
So, this showed up in the mail today:

Sent it over 5 years ago Roll Eyes Oh, USPS, how I love you so.
It looks (and smells) like it spent some time in a swamp.... it's original destination was Florida, so it's entirely possible. Unfortunately, this was before I started putting everything into team bags or graded card bags, so the cards are completely destroyed (Smallville Season 5 promo SM5-1, Smallville Season 5 Pieceworks PW2 & Smallville Season 5 Box Topper BL3). Not high-end cards, but it's still a shame.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
it still arrived eventually ?
here in the uk there usually found hoarded in the posties house who cant be ar""d to deliver them

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vampy:
it still arrived eventually ?
here in the uk there usually found hoarded in the posties house who cant be ar""d to deliver them

They tried to deliver it last week, but the tracking says that the addressee moved, so it came back to me.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
So five years ago when you mailed, did the buyer never tell you that the package didn't arrive? Or did you have to refund then?

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post