Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bubblegum
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted
Does anyone know where I can get individually wrapped pieces of bubblegum like the ones used in Indiana Jones Heritage?

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Across the rickity bridge, through the rat infested cave, over the pit of snakes and just past the fountain of youth (which this gum has been nowhere near!) Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chrisahend:
Does anyone know where I can get individually wrapped pieces of bubblegum like the ones used in Indiana Jones Heritage?

Well, Topps has a confections division so I'm guessing they make their own. Doubt they'd sell any in small quantities though.

Can't say I have any good suggestions. I'd guess you'd have to find a confections company that either does small runs or produces this type of product for others.

One thought, hit up Benchwarmer and see if they will give up their source for the gum from the bubble gum set last year. Had to be a smaller run than Topps does.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post