Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Merry Christmas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Merry Christmas to all of our Card Talk members.

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Happy holidays to all. Smile

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to All...

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all... santa will be here soon! Clap Bouncey Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hope you all have a nice time. Wavey

Remember, a wolfie is not just for christmas. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and everyone.

I might end up with some cards as Christmas presents as I did receive an Ebay gift card today.

A few days ago, I was winding up a business trip in Florida and one of my co-workers and her husband brought over some food (sausages, a cabbage dish, chocolate cake) to celebrate the change of season. It was a nice get-together as was the Christmas dinner with various members of the extended family tonight.

I hope everyone had the chance to spend some time with family and/or friends or was at least free to relax today.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by silmapco:
Merry Christmas to all of our Card Talk members.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post