Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFL 2020
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
COLT POWER

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
COLT POWER

GREAT comeback

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It's TUA TIME. Clap Bouncey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Very entertaining game between the Giants and Eagles last night. Two teams fighting for first place in the division having won one game each. Big Grin

Unlike Washington, who handed the Giants there only win last Sunday by not going into overtime, the Eagles wanted to play the whole game. So the Giants lost and the Eagles move ahead of the Cowboys. It's going to go down to the wire in the NFC East. Razz

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I liked the play where Jones ran out of gas. The Eagles had the more experienced
quarterback.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
That was a terrible cheap hit on Andy Dalton by Bostic and he should be thrown out of the league for it. The Cowboys season is likely over too. Maybe Dalton comes back if his head is still on straight, but he'd have to be crazy. He's a 33 year old ex-starting QB who expected to sit on a bench and collect a paycheck. That hit could have killed him and Washington gets only a 15 yard penalty for it. Shake Head

I think defensive players are getting very frustrated with the size and speed of the offensive players and it seems like they are lining up whenever they can for brutal hits. Yeah, hits are in the game, but this year you see at least one in every game that makes you wonder how the player even gets up again. Sometimes they don't, sometimes the cart comes out. I don't know if the COVID restrictions are playing into the rage, but if teams don't get more than 15 yard penalties and this keeps up, I'm telling you, someone will get killed on TV yet.

And then the whole sport will have to change.

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The season is already almost halfway over. The AFC East is now up for grabs with New England sinking and Buffalo inconsistent but I think they edge out the Patriots and the Dolphins. The AFC North has Pittsburgh clearly better than Baltimore and Cleveland. Baltimmore is already not looking like Super Bowl material. The AFC South will be won by Tennessee. The AFC West is Kansas City's to lose.

The NFC East has to be the worst division in at least 40 years. I think an 8-8 team made the playoffs as a wild card 10-20 years ago but now a team with a losing record might win a division. The NFC North looked like it might be very interesting at the beginning of the season but the Packers have the edge now. It doesn't look like the Bears can beat a playoff team. Tampa Bay looks like they have more than New Orleans in the NFC South. Brees looks like Peyton Manning in his last year. His arm seems to lock up when he tries to throw an intermediate distance pass. The NFC West is tough to predict. The 49ers were the best team but they've had so many injuries and two more this past week. Seattle has a weak defense and the Rams look weak one week and dominant the next. Arizona could win the division on the path they are on now.

Depending on the COVID situation, we could a weird match-up in the Super Bowl, and maybe a weird match-up anyway. It could be Tennessee and Arizona though the latter depends completely on Murray not getting hit by a cheap shot like Dalton took.

Jess

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Dolphins win again. Dance

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
.....and the Dolphins just keep on rollin' Clap

Pity the Bills have woke up. Twak

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Wolfie,
My dear Canis Lupus friend.
I live in Dolphin country. Go FINS!!!

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by promoking:
Wolfie,
My dear Canis Lupus friend.
I live in Dolphin country. Go FINS!!!

Yeah us Dolphins fans know a good thing when we see it. Thumb Up

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yeah Dolphins win again. Clap

Bills lose to the tweety birds. Big Grin Bouncey

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Is it time for the jets yet? I'm still trying to get over losing to the donkeys last week. Frown

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yay Dolphins win and the season goes on. Dance

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Dolphins were behind early but pulled ahead and won, 19-7. They have a shot at the playoffs - most likely a wild card position - but they have Kansas City next week. It could be that their last game, which is against the Raiders, could determine which of those two is in.

Jess

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yay we are doing great with another win. Clap

However.....Kansas next week, Eek Elephant

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well i guess i expected we would lose but we gave it a good go. The the first time in forever i expect to beat the Patriots next week. Smile

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
COLT POWER!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I never thought i would live long enough to say this so ya'll listen up.

The Dolphins eliminate the Patriots from the play-offs.

Pardon me whilst i go wild.

Clap Bouncey Dance Elephant Thumb Up Wavey

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
It just goes to show that no Couch, not even the proclaimed genius ones, can be a winner if he doesn't have the Quarterback or the Team. Brady is laughing, he's still got a chance with Tampa.