Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Disney Movie Rewards codes
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney Movie Rewards codes
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
GOT IT. Thanks... that was a good one!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
There hasn't been a free code in a couple of months, but we have a new one today. Enter JOURNALTHREE for 5 points.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the code. Up to 3212 points. One of these days I will redeem these points. We are currently saving to take the kids to Disneyworld so maybe I will put them towards that.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Every now and then, they offer $10 Disney gift cards for 1,000 points. Sometimes you can redeem more than one, sometimes not. I have a few saved up for the next time we go to Disney World.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The following codes are good for 5 points each...not sure for how long..

Jafar
Ursula
Apple
Ghost
Mufasa

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
This code is good for 25 points until November 15: DUSTY

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
thank you kbmum

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
DMR started its Countdown to Christmas promotion today. You can earn 5 points every day with a new code that will be posted on Pinterest.

http://www.pinterest.com/dmrofficial/

Today's code: CTC113

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Today's code: CTC2NM

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks kbmum. I had forgotten all about this.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
December 3rd code CTC3E2

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Thank you to everyone. I am not on Pintrest. Somehow I think I applied to do this with pintrest but still not getting it.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
Thank you to everyone. I am not on Pintrest. Somehow I think I applied to do this with pintrest but still not getting it.

Same here. I really appreciate that these get posted.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
December 4th CTC4VE

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
December 5th - CTC5BD

Remember, these codes are only good for 24hours from 9am each morning

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
CTC678ED

good for the entire weekend! But don't wait!

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have today's code?

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
December 9th code is: CTC91B

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Today's code is CTC10N.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Almost made it to 500 pts.... Lots of small point pick-ups lately.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post