Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Disney Movie Rewards codes
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney Movie Rewards codes
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Christmas started today with early code on Freeform. Oogie is only worth 3 points but it adds up throughout December.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
The codes will be given out based on a schedule of holiday movies, so this won't happen every day like in years past:

December 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19, 20, 24, and 25.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this, I always forget when it starts.

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I tried entering this code on DMR and it is not active. Where on the FREEFORM site can u get codes? Link please.

quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
Christmas started today with early code on Freeform. Oogie is only worth 3 points but it adds up throughout December.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
I tried entering this code on DMR and it is not active. Where on the FREEFORM site can u get codes? Link please.

The codes expire after 24 hours, so "Oogie" is no longer active. They aren't available on the Freeform website. They pop up during the holiday movie on the dates I listed, usually during the first commercial break. The next code will be released Saturday during "The Santa Claus 3."

This is a link to the schedule:
https://freeform.go.com/25-day...25-days-of-christmas

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone got the new code?

quote:
Originally posted by kbmum:
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:

The codes expire after 24 hours, so "Oogie" is no longer active. They aren't available on the Freeform website. They pop up during the holiday movie on the dates I listed, usually during the first commercial break. The next code will be released Saturday during "The Santa Claus 3."

This is a link to the schedule:
https://freeform.go.com/25-day...25-days-of-christmas

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dec 1 JOLLY

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
THANKS REVJAY. I HOPE PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO POST CODES. SO MUCH GOING ON LATELY NO TIME FOR ANYTHING.

quote:
Dec 1 JOLLY

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dec 3 SNOWY worth 8 points

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dec 4 JNGLE

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dec 6 WOODY

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They really don't give you much time to enter these codes. I've missed out on almost all of them this year.

quote:
Dec 6 WOODY

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dec7 carol

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dec7 carol
As of 2:52 PM 12-8 EST this code is not active which is less than 24 hours. Do you have to impute it the same day or the same moment it comes up? I recorded some of these films but did not see a code. Do they usually show it at the start, middle?

posted Hide Post
I think you only have until noon the next day

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
The codes expire the next day at noon ET.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Since no new code till Mon, is Fri code good all weekend? Do not like this new format. I don't get Freeform so I grab code off DMR facebook when posted.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder that there will be a new code every night this week, Monday through Friday, December 10-14.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mon Dec 10 NBXMS
worth 7 points

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dec 11 CHEER