Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Disney Movie Rewards codes
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney Movie Rewards codes
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
This one was accepted but did not award points to me... It did state that I will get a 50 pt bonus when/if I submit a DVD or blu-ray code.
Guess ya can't win them all!!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
If you have any unused DVD codes, you can earn an extra 50 points by first entering M1D17NVK4JDS and then entering the DVD code. The offer expires on September 1, 2012. I probably won't have any new DVD codes until I buy Christmas presents for my kids and nieces, but maybe someone here can score some extra points. Smile

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Enter this code for 10 points, valid until 8/23: Percy

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
GOT IT!! Thanks.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
FYI, the Winnie the Pooh 3 movie collection code is worth 300 points, well it was when I just put it in! Picked this up for £5 from my supermarket (Sainsburys) and basically got 3 films worth of codes there...

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
Enter the code "MILLION" to get 25 bonus points through 10/01/2012.

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I missed that one over the weekend.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Secret rewards on web site good through October 31st.

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
How are you finding secret rewards? I tried searching different ways and couldn't find anything.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Do you get the newsletter by email, it was attached there.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Ah, you're talking about the monthly mystery reward points you get by clicking the link in the email. Smile I thought you meant there were special rewards available only through the end of the month. Once in a while, DMR offers rewards that are limited-time-only or reduced in price until quantities run out.

I received only five points from the link, but I read on another forum that someone received 200!

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I recieved 14 points two months ago and only got 3 this month.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received only 5.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Enter these codes for 5 points each (25 points total):

SKULLY
KITTY
CLOWN
FELIX
MUMMY

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kbmum:
Enter these codes for 5 points each (25 points total):

SKULLY
KITTY
CLOWN
FELIX
MUMMY

Bet me to it. Of course the first time I tried sullky (cause I have never watched Jake and the neverland pirates!)

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
It's that time of year again -- Disney/ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas! You can earn 5 points per day, plus the possibility of other freebies (there were music downloads last year).

Go to the website and scroll down to the box on the right with the DMR logo and a Santa puppy. Click on it, which will take you to your DMR account for 10 points. Alternately, you can enter the code 25DOCBMR8121 without going to the ABC Family page. Please note that these are the combined points for December 1 and 2.

The site is usually updated Monday through Friday at noon Eastern/9 a.m. Pacific with the latest code.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kbmum,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip! I'm on it.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Today's 5-point code is 25DOCBMR1123.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
December 4 code: 25DOCBMR924

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
December 5 code: 25DOCBMR5425