Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Disney Movie Rewards codes
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney Movie Rewards codes
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted
This code comes from the March 2010 newsletter. It's good for 5 points and expires March 31.

FM39V03SSW

Also, the code "i" (just the lowercase letter) is still valid for 10 points, but I don't know for how much longer.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kbmum,

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the March newsletter code. 5 more point! Smile

I had already used the "i" code.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Can you get anything for 15 points?

Also where do you go to?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Wolfie,

Nothing of real value.

disneymovierewards.com

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
There are 2-sheet sticker sets starting at 275 points.

If you don't buy Disney CDs or DVDs and see Disney movies in the theater (all of which will give you points), it will take a while to earn enough free points to redeem them for a decent gift. The Prince Caspian cards (five packs) are 375 points and the Princess and the Frog game and cards are 550 points.

http://disney.go.com/disneymovierewards/

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Another 50 points are available by going to the site and watching the entire video about Blu-ray (click the blue button on the task bar). It runs about seven to 10 minutes.

If you didn't enter HEART back in December, that's good for 10 points.

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Thanks Kbmum, another 60 points. I thought that I had watched the Blu Ray stuff some time ago, but I guess not, at least not all the way through.

Mike.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Enter code DMR for 10 points.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Enter code DMR for 10 points.

I just did... Thanks mum!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Ready for more codes? Some of these have already been posted, but there are quite a few I didn't know existed until tonight. Smile

GOOFY = 50 points
LIGHT = 10 points
TINA = 20 points
GOBLOON = 30 points
GRAVEYARDS = 40 points
FM39V03SSW = 5 points
9FTMRYWEK = 50 points
DMR = 10 points
HEART = 10 points
I = 10 point
SUPERBARK = 15 points
JIMINY = 10 points
BUDDERBALL = 25 points
PAPERS = 50 points
29VM48FNDZ = 5
HT6G7K3XW = 50

You can enter only 10 codes per day, so you might need to enter these over a two-day period.

Eidt: Codes no longer valid.

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Thanks kbmum,

Another 190 points! Smile

I really appreciate it.

Mike.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Here are more codes:

E389VNV23C = 5 points
P03KVM830Q = 5 points
329VNDJ831 = 5 points
SI39VN040F = 5 points

Edit: Codes no longer valid.

NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much kbmum! I now have enough points to order a set! Dance

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Please be careful entering these codes. My account has now been blocked Frown

Too many invalid attempts. Your account has been blocked.

So make very sure you haven't already entered in the codes (which I guess I did already?). Wonder what I have to do to get my account back

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kbmum:
Ready for more codes? Some of these have already been posted, but there are quite a few I didn't know existed until tonight. Smile

GOOFY = 50 points
LIGHT = 10 points
TINA = 20 points
GOBLOON = 30 points
GRAVEYARDS = 40 points
FM39V03SSW = 5 points
9FTMRYWEK = 50 points
DMR = 10 points
HEART = 10 points
I = 10 point
SUPERBARK = 15 points
JIMINY = 10 points
BUDDERBALL = 25 points
PAPERS = 50 points
29VM48FNDZ = 5
HT6G7K3XW = 50

You can enter only 10 codes per day, so you might need to enter these over a two-day period.

They were all coming up "Not Live Yet" and now my account is blocked... ugh...

Posts: 134 | Location: Lakewood, NJ | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
When you log into your account, on the right side of the page under the area where you enter codes, there's blue link called "View all recent codes." Click on it and you'll get a partial list. Under this is another blue link called "Show all points earned." When you click on it, there will be a list of every code you've ever entered. You can check this list against the list of available codes.

I've been reading that other people are getting blocked for entering too many codes or too many invalid codes. There's a discussion on Facebook that accounts will be unblocked in 24 hours.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
The site was redesigned this week and many people are having problems -- not being able to log in, losing their points, and links on the site not going where they should be.

What appears to have happened with the codes is that when they rolled out the new site, some previously expired codes became active again. The codes were posted on DMR's Facebook page, and not having seen most of them before, I honestly thought they were new. I was able to enter 10 codes without a problem and then thought it was safe to post them here. I'm really sorry that accounts have been blocked over this. If I had known that entering a number of expired or previously entered codes would have resulted in blocked accounts, I certainly would have posted a warning.

I believe that the only code that is still active is DMR, if you haven't used it yet.

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
kbmum,

Well, of course I tried the last codes that you posted BEFORE reading the rest of the thread. I too am now blocked.

I hope the 24 hour thing is right. I have no problem waiting that long.

kbmum, I appreciate the codes that you have been posting! It definitely has helped a lot of us out. Please don't stop because of this small issue... Smile

Thanks.

Mike.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I edited my last two posts so no one else tries to enter those codes.

I guess this was one of those "it's too good to be true" situations. Hopefully, everyone with blocked accounts will be okay later today.