Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Disney Movie Rewards codes
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney Movie Rewards codes
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
DMR is running another points promotion, today through June 21. Go to its Pinterest page every weekday for a new code. The current code is good for today and tomorrow.

CTS11P

The Pinterest page can be found here: http://www.pinterest.com/dmrofficial/

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
CTSFUN - code good for today only June 3

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
CTSSUN - here is today June 04

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Today's code is CTSJUN.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
I appreciate those of you who are posting the Pinterest codes. I'm not on Pinterest, so I wouldn't know about these codes otherwise.

Thanks! Wavey

I'm not on Pinterest, either, but you don't need to have an account to view anything on the site. I learned about the codes from the DMR Facebook page.

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
The code for June6,7,8 is CTS15P and is worth 15 points. Next code will be on June 9th!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting... I'm closing in on 500 points.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
CTSSMR code for June 9

posted Hide Post
Code for June 11 is CTS11D

Big Grin

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
June 12th code is CTSLZY

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Your code for the weekend of June 13 - 15 is: CTSWIN

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
The June 18th code is CTSTAN

Thanks, Kennywood! I've had a busy couple of weeks and only remember the codes when you post them.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Your code for June 19 is: CTSL8R

posted Hide Post
If you use the code GLITCH you get a free entry into the Disney Summer Sweepstakes!

posted Hide Post
If you enter the code "Ellie" you get a free entry into the Summer Sweepstakes

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enter code "DMR2MIL" for 75 bonus points!! Only good until 9/14/14

posted Hide Post
New code! Enter "Sally" for 13 points. I think it's for today only. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

posted Hide Post
Today's 25 days of Christmas code: 25DXMS good for 5 points

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
25DFUN
Disney Christmas code for December 03