Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Disney Movie Rewards codes
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney Movie Rewards codes
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Thanks ladies!

That got me to 575 so I ordered the Pirates skull pendant since they already ran out of the the JC medallion.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I ordered the Pirates pendant a while back. It's really nice.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure if this link will work, but it's worth a try. Click on it, then sign into your account. It should take you to a new survey on the DMR site that's worth 25 points. I did it and it worked. However, the survey won't show up in your account without going through the link first.

https://secure.disneymovierewa..._Sssurvey_120426_dmr

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
It worked for me and that was an easy 25 points... Thanks!!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
This month's DMR newletter has a link to receive mystery points -- anywhere from 5 to 10 points. My mom, mother-in-law and I all received 8 points each from the link. The link/code is user-specific and can't be shared.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Well then,,, all four of us got a mysterious 8 points Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I just got 8 points and did the survey for another 25.

533 points now but nothing interesting!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
That happens a lot. I have over 2700 points and I'm not interested in any of the available rewards. Last week, I was looking at a $10 Disney gift card for 1000 points, but a while back they had a $20 gift card for 900 points. I just couldn't bring myself to spend more points for less of a reward.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
25 points: U13PEKSZZD

I don't know when this expires, so it would be best to use it sooner rather than later.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Someone on a coupon blog said it was something extra that popped up after creating a new account. I made sure it worked on my account and accounts for two relatives before posting it here.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Kbmum, thanks for that 25 points... You are so good to us here!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I like to spread the Disney love! Wink There are more points available today. Look for an e-mail from DMR titled "Your Members-Only Update." Scroll down to the yellow star with a question mark on it, click the link and sign into your account. The mystery points vary from 2 to 10. The link is user-specific (so posting it here won't help) and it expires on June 30.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kbmum:
25 points: U13PEKSZZD

I don't know when this expires, so it would be best to use it sooner rather than later.

June 18th and it still works

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Correction: There's a promotion for 100 points when you enter two separate codes and the code from a new DVD/Blu-ray. However, you can receive 50 points if you enter only the codes below without a new DVD code. I've tested it on three accounts within my family and it worked each time.

First, enter: M1D179FJ391K
Then, enter: M1D17NF74NDA

You won't receive a notification that points were added to your account, but the total does go up by 50. The promotion ends July 14.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kbmum,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
It worked for me too... Another 50 pts!

Thanx for spreading the love again Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

I was really hoping thay'd have cards for Brave. Disney did produce a projectionist's set for the movie, but they're hard to find and expensive.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Yes, its a shame that there aren't more Disney movie cards being made Frown

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Enter code Macintosh (from the Brave movie) for 10 points. This code expires July 20.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Got it!! Thanks... Hope ur havin a great summer!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Want another 50 ooints? Here ya go!

M1D1756NJFDK

And, if you enter an unused DMR magic code after inputting this code, you'll get another 50 points on top of the points from the magic code. Code expires August 15.