Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Disney Movie Rewards codes
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney Movie Rewards codes
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I have a couple of codes.

SURPRISE -- 3 points
I don't know if this is still valid.

M1D17DCYEHGU -- 50 points
This one will give you 50 bonus points, but only if you enter it first and then enter a DMR code from an eligible movie or CD. If you don't have a movie code to enter, you can buy one (sometimes cheaply) on eBay.

You can also get points for doing surveys on the site. On the home page below My Recent Codes, click on "View all recent codes." Below the far left tab for My Points, you can click on Surveys and a list of available surveys will show. I can see 50 points for a Baby Einstein survey and 100 points for a general survey.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
BELIEVE = 10 points (Tinker Bell Decoder)

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Wow, I guess it's been a while since this thread was updated. I have three codes. The first two might be expired, so YMMV.

D23 -- 25 points
V7NK93DQ5Y -- 5 points
HSIU87FJ457 -- 5 points (this is the October newsletter code)

There's a new reward on the site that probably won't last long. You can get a $20 gift card good for use at Disney theme parks, Disney Stores and DisneyStore.com. It costs 750 points and is limited to one redemption per member. It can take up to eight weeks for receipt, so I don't know if it would arrive in time for holiday shopping. Still, it's a very good deal, since Disney gift cards have no expiration date and the typical rewards for 750 points are DVDs that can be picked up for much less than $20 on Amazon and other sites.

DMR also has quite a few new rewards, including a Lion King blanket (good for kids or as a lap blanket for an adult), Christmas ornaments and a lot of downloads for zero points. I had hoped there would be some new trading cards on the site, especially for the re-release of The Lion King, but no luck there.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kbmum,

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
You are correct that the first two codes came up as not live. The last one worked.

I have never redeemed my points yet. That $20 seems like a good start. I have 1980 points to play with.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
The gift card really is a good deal. If you'd like to hold off on using your points a little longer, there might be some special offers coming up in November and December. Nothing has been announced for this year, but last year, DMR lowered the points for many items and offered bonus points during ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas promotion.

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Just got a message with (5) 10 point gifts. You have to look up the codes but here they are if you want them.
Pumpkin, Scary, Boo, Autumn, Hook.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I was just about to post the codes. Smile The site is up and down due to an internal server error. It must be getting slammed from all of the people trying to enter codes and redeem the gift card.

The five codes expire October 16 and the gift card is now sold out.

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I knew that I should have checked here first instead of scouring the rewards on DMR looking for the codes. I did find them though and just finished entering them.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Just a head's up -- DMR is celebrating its fifth anniversary and will have some special offers from now through mid-December.

You can currently enter a sweepstakes for an ultimate Disney trip to California, which includes a tour of the company's archives. There are special announcements planned for November 7, November 21, December 5 and December 19. The one for Nov. 21 is entitled "Bring Home More Favorites For Less," so this could be similar to the sale they had last year with lots of marked-down rewards.

DMR also is offering one-day only rewards on November 28. Three Jim Shore figurines will be available starting at 9:00 a.m. PT, while supplies last. I did a search for these items and the approximate values are $20-$25 for Mickey, $35-$40 for Tinker Bell and $35-$38 for Eyeore.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
If you have any DMR codes that you haven't yet entered into your account, you can earn an additional 50 points by first entering this new code: M1D17MAIGNEH

After you enter the code, you'll receive the following message:

"Congratulations! You will earn 50 bonus points the NEXT time you enter a Magic Code for an eligible Disney Blu-ray, DVD, or CD. Offer expires: 11/15/2011."

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
JFYE759YKGH = 5 points

This is the November newsletter code. If you click on the link in the newsletter, the points will automatically credit to your account.

The special announcement for November 7 is a drawing for five people to win an item on their wish lists. It can't hurt to add some of the nicer, higher-priced items to your list. You just might get lucky!

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Disney/ABC will have a 25 Days of Christmas promotion again this year.

Disney Movie Rewards members can earn 5 points daily from 12/1 to 12/25! Just visit ABC Family's 25 Days Of Christmas home page starting December 1, and click on the Disney Movie Rewards logo – it's that easy!

Full details are here:

25 Days of Christmas

Hopefully everyone will help out and post the codes each day to make sure everyone can take advantage of this opportunity....

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I always end up missing a few of the codes. The fine print says that codes posted Monday through Thursday are valid from 9 a.m. PT to 8:59 a.m. PT (the following day). Friday codes are valid from 9 a.m. PT until Monday 8:59 a.m. PT. Last year, the Friday codes were worth 15 points. I don't understand the ad's claim of 25 bonus points every day through Dec. 25.

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I agree, not sure how they say 25 bonus points every day. Guess we will see soon! Smile

I too always miss a few codes. I hope to do better this year....

Mike.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Today is the first day of the 25 Days of Christmas promotion. The first 5-point bonus code goes live at 9 a.m. PST.

** Actually, it's live right now.
Go here: http://abcfamily.go.com/specials/25-days-christmas

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for the "Prep for Fun and Land on Bonus Points" logo. It shows the elves from the movie with a DMR star logo on top of the thumbnail.

Click on the logo and it will take you to the DMR site where you'll need to log in. The points will be automatically credited to your account. I checked my account and while the points are there, it does not list the actual name of the code so I can't post it here.

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I noticed that this morning that there is no way to tell the code. I guess they want to make sure that people actually visit both sites. There was a lot of code sharing last year, and I guess they want to minimize that! Smile

Mike.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
It's worth the extra step of clicking on the link. Smile

Today's code is live. It's worth 15 points because it's good for today, Saturday and Sunday. Guess Disney didn't want to pay an employee to upload the code/link during the weekend. Wink

Also, the big announcement for lower points on November 21 was a bit a of letdown. Instead of applying to a variety of items, it was good only for certain DVDs.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Monday's bonus points are now available.

Edit: The December newsletter is out and there's a link to a five-point code near the bottom of the newsletter, next to a graphic of Goofy wrapped in a ribbon.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
There's a new link to a code today. I also found something on the site called the 25 Days of Christmas Calendar. Click on the door for each day to reveal a "gift." Today, it's a free MP3 download of a David Barnes Christmas song (good for today only). Previous days have coupons and recipes.

http://abcfamily.go.com/specia...ry_calendar_25docnav

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Usually, Friday is good for 15 points so you don't have to log in over the weekend. I just did todays and only got 5 points. I guess someone at Disney is working this weekend! Smile

Mike.