Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Disney Movie Rewards codes
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney Movie Rewards codes
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
To get 20 FREE Disney Movie Insiders Points enter code: FREEFORMCLASSOF2020 for 20 Points. This code is valid through May 18th.

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
To get 10 FREE Disney Movie Insiders Points enter code: PRINCESS for 10 Points.

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
To get 10 FREE Disney Movie Insiders Points enter code: SAMANTHA for 10 Points.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Kennywood! I would have missed the past several codes if it hadn't been for your posts. Now, if only Disney Movie Insiders would offer good rewards again.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
Enter the code FUNDAY for bonus points. Code expires 05/24/20 at 11:59PM PT.

It didn't say how may points you might get. When I used the code, I received 20 points.

Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
To get 20 FREE Disney Movie Insiders Points, enter code: DISNEYHITS for 20 Points.

Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
If you log onto your Disney Movie Rewards account today, you should receive some unannounced bonus points. Apparently, it's their anniversary today. I received 15 bonus points, although I can't say that's what everyone will get.

Also, from today through September 15th, enter WISHGRANTED. I received 20 bonus points. Again, I don't know if everyone is getting the same amount of points.

posted Hide Post
Both worked, I got 15 then 20 pts for the code. Thanks!

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
To get 25 FREE Disney Movie Insiders Points enter code: MULAN for 25 Points.

Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
To get 10 FREE Disney Movie Insiders Points enter code: NEWREVEAL for 10 Points.

Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
To get 15 FREE Disney Movie Insiders Points enter code: DISNEYWEEKEND for 15 Points. Expires 9/27.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Thank you! I would have missed this one if it weren’t for your post.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
To get 15 FREE Disney Movie Insiders Points enter code: WEDNESDAY for 15 Points.

Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
To get 25 FREE Disney Movie Insiders Points enter code: Redeem for 25 Points.

Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
To get 12 FREE Disney Movie Insiders Points today only, enter code: PUMPKINPIE for 12 points

Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
To get 5 FREE Disney Movie Insiders Points, enter code: SKELETON for 5 points.

posted Hide Post
Enter CandyCorn for 5 pts

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
Also use SWEETS

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
To get 20 FREE Disney Movie Insiders Points, enter code: MARVELMANIA for 20 points.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Thanks to everyone for the codes! Where are you finding them?