Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Disney Movie Rewards codes
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney Movie Rewards codes
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Yesterday I entered 9 codes from KBMUM's list that I hadn't entered before. Got me more than enough for Princess & Froggy cards so I redeemed my points!

KBMUM... YOU ROCK!!!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've entered used codes before (and yesterday too) and wasn't blocked out. I think it was more of a problem with their re-design.
I was able to use a lot of the codes you posted, thanks again!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Any accounts that are blocked are usually done so for a 24-hour period.

Hate to disagree, but I am still blocked and it's been more than 24 hours. I also received an email from them indicating that my account would not be restored but kbmum sent me some lovely information to help argue my case Smile

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
The best bet for anyone who is still blocked is this:

-Call Disney Movie Rewards at 1-866-246-8646. They are open Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Central Time.
-Explain that you were entering what you thought were valid codes and ask that your account be unblocked.
-Your account can often be unblocked immediately (however, there are so many requests and complaints that it could take many hours for this to happen) and you should not lose any of the rewards points that you have accumulated
-If you do not contact them via phone, your account may stay blocked for an undetermined length of time.

They're also having a lot of problems with the new site. I kept getting the error message "Service Unavailable" yesterday. Then I'd try again and get right in. I would have expected Disney to do a better job of rolling out the site, but it's obvious they were caught unaware by everything that happened.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Okay, now that the blocked account fiasco appears to be over, here are five new codes that were released today. These are part of a site-wide scavenger hunt.

popular = 10 points
partners = 15 points
wildflower = 20 points
online = 25 points
green = 30 points

These codes expire April 19, 2010.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kbmum,

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Thanks to the nice Disney folks in the UK who helped me out (don't ask!), my account was restored just in time for yesterday's scavenger hunt - so yay!

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Good news! Smile I was so worried.

I've been checking the rewards every day. Since there are Prince Caspian and Princess and the Frog cards, I'm hoping they'll come out with sets for Alice in Wonderland and Toy Story 3.

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
kbmum, thanks for the fresh set of codes. All of them worked! Smile

I check regularly as well to see if they add more cards to their rewards offerings.

If you ever see any, please let us now as soon as you can, and I will do the same.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
This code is from a welcome e-mail and worth 25 points: FPSNN83JX9

It's a good idea to look over your personal list of previously used codes and make sure you haven't entered this one.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
FPSNN83JX9

Worked for me... Gotta luv kbmum!!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
It's been a while since DMR released a new code, but here's one worth 50 points: 9EKSMN38SH

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Here's a 5-point code for July: L8N5VG3F6C

This code is also available as a direct link from the monthly DMR newsletter.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
A 5-point code for September: W7KY65NH3B

This code is the same one that's in the monthly e-mail newsletter.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
The November newsletter code for 5 points: A9BN76EC9M

If you haven't yet signed up, there is a new member code for 25 bonus points. This won't work if you're currently a member. The code is WIZARD.

The DMR site has a $10 coupon for the Fantasia/Fantasia 2000 2-Movie Collection Blu-ray Combo Pack. The set comes out on November 30. In order to access the coupon, you need to enter the UPC code from an older version into the Magic Code area on the home page. If you don't have an older DVD or VHS tape handy, use code 717951008374. After printing the first coupon, you can hit the back button and print it a second time (for those of you who want to buy additional copies). The coupon expires December 4, 2010.

And, in case that isn't enough Disney Movie Rewards excitement, the site also has a coupon for $8 off the Toy Story 3 Blu-ray combo pack. I don't know the expiration date for that one. If you buy either of these movies, you can enter the magic codes for more DMR points.

There are some holiday surprises coming up on November 6, November 20, December 4 and December 18. On Nov. 20, they're going to lower the number of points needed to redeem some awards. I have my eye on the Narnia and Pricess & the Frog trading cards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kbmum,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
DMR will have bonus codes hidden on the abcfamily.com website in December. There will be a new code every day from December 1 to 25. Last year, each code was worth 5 points, so if they do the same thing this year, that'll add up to 125 points. Each code must be entered on the day it's released.

Right now, any physical reward that's redeemed will also include a 2010 Tinker Bell DMR pin. There are also going to be more rewards/lower reward points a week from today (November 20).

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
I want that pin!! Smile Thanks for the info !!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
DMR lowered the number of points today that are needed to redeem 51 items. There's a Princess and the Frog set with a fortune card game and nine character cards (these are traditional trading card size). It costs 300 points instead of 550 and has a limit of two redemptions per member. There's also a Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian set. This redemption includes five complete sets of five character cards. It's now 250 points instead of 375, with a limit of two redemptions per member.

Each redemption qualifies for a bonus Tinker Bell DMR pin. The points will return to their original values on December 4, so if you're interested, it's best to order sooner than later. Smile By the way, there are three redemptions that are free: Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue printable mini storybook, Santa Paws Printable Fun Kit, and a PDF file about the actress who voices the part of Belle in Beauty and the Beast.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Thanks for being so awesome KBMum!!!

I'm only 5 points away from those Narnia packs/TBell pin at the reduced redemption level. Hope I find 5 more points before 12/4 Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Thanks and you're welcome! Smile You should be able to get 5 points on December 1 for the first code on the ABC Family website. If you don't want to wait until then, you can buy a movie code on eBay. Usually, the seller will e-mail it to you. I've been able to pick up a few hundred points that way without any problems. Just make sure to check the seller's feedback to see if other people have left positives for similar transactions.

Here's a freebie. Enter BEAUTY and you'll get a free download of Dug (the dog from Up) narrating "The Night Before Christmas." Squirrel!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here's a freebie. Enter BEAUTY and you'll get a free download of Dug (the dog from Up) narrating "The Night Before Christmas." Squirrel!

Very cute stuff... Thanks Mum!!