Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Disney Movie Rewards codes

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8426067952/m/253106393

December 01, 2010, 08:22 PM
kbmum
Disney Movie Rewards codes
This year for ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas, there's a link on the website that will give you 5 DMR points each day. Today, the link is located on this page:

http://abcfamily.go.com/specials/25-days-christmas

Scroll down until you see the DMR logo, click on it, and it will take you to your account. After you log in, you'll get 5 points.
December 02, 2010, 01:30 AM
BILLZEE
Just did it, then ordered my Narnia packs/TBell pin...

Glad to have you around KBMUM.... Congrats on your 600th post! Pls keep'em coming Thumb Up
December 02, 2010, 01:02 PM
kbmum
Thanks!

It looks like the link I posted yesterday will be good for the entire length of the promotion. The day 2 code/link is up. Smile
December 03, 2010, 10:22 AM
Ted Dastick Jr.
quote:
Originally posted by kbmum:
DMR lowered the number of points today that are needed to redeem 51 items. There's a Princess and the Frog set with a fortune card game and nine character cards (these are traditional trading card size). It costs 300 points instead of 550 and has a limit of two redemptions per member.

This still says 550 for me. Frown
December 03, 2010, 10:43 AM
kbmum
The points were not supposed to go back up until tomorrow, but all of the sale items returned to their original points today. I've sent them an e-mail, so if I hear back, I'll let you know.
December 03, 2010, 11:27 AM
Ted Dastick Jr.
quote:
The points were not supposed to go back up until tomorrow, but all of the sale items returned to their original points today. I've sent them an e-mail, so if I hear back, I'll let you know.

Figures, I just missed out. Frown

Please, let me know what you find out. Smile
December 03, 2010, 02:13 PM
kbmum
You didn't miss them. Go to the site, click on "Rewards" and type "TMTM" in the search box. You'll be able to find the Princess and the Frog cards for 300 points and the Narnia cards for 250. They have sold out of the free Tinker Bell pins, though.

The promotion ends today. There was some confusion, since some of their e-mails stated this ends on Dec. 4 and others stated it ends on Dec. 3.
December 03, 2010, 04:51 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
quote:
You didn't miss them. Go to the site, click on "Rewards" and type "TMTM" in the search box. You'll be able to find the Princess and the Frog cards for 300 points and the Narnia cards for 250. They have sold out of the free Tinker Bell pins, though.

The promotion ends today. There was some confusion, since some of their e-mails stated this ends on Dec. 4 and others stated it ends on Dec. 3.

Very cool, thank you! Thumb Up
December 27, 2010, 10:00 AM
kbmum
Enter code COOL for 50 points.
December 31, 2010, 02:00 PM
miket999
Thanks for the code. COOL still works as of today!

I was able to get most of the points for the 25 Days of Christmas as well! Smile

Happy New Years everyone and keep sharing the codes! Smile

Mike.
December 31, 2010, 02:03 PM
miket999
quote:

Right now, any physical reward that's redeemed will also include a 2010 Tinker Bell DMR pin. There are also going to be more rewards/lower reward points a week from today (November 20).

I ordered a DVD in November and did not get the pin with it... Oh well.

Mike.
January 01, 2011, 04:25 PM
kbmum
Here's a 50-point code for New Year's Day: D11M20R01NY. This is the same code that members received by clicking on a link in a DMR e-mail today.

Both my mother-in-law and I placed orders in November, but we didn't receive the Tinker Bell pins, either. From what I understand, there weren't many pins and they sold out very quickly.
January 05, 2011, 06:49 PM
kbmum
DMR has gone into overdrive with free codes. Here's a new one that's worth 25 points: CHIHUAHUA
January 06, 2011, 05:45 AM
EriktheArchitect
quote:
BEAUTY

We got Toy Story 3 for the kids for Christmas. Signed up for this last night and just found this thread. Codes from BEAUTY down worked!

January 06, 2011, 06:58 AM
kbmum
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
We got Toy Story 3 for the kids for Christmas. Signed up for this last night and just found this thread. Codes from BEAUTY down worked!

Have you tried these codes? They've been around for a while, but I was reading on another forum last night that some new DMR members had luck with them.

9EKSMN38SH = 50 Points (Welcome Back Point)
9FTMRYWEK = 50 Points (Disney Movie Club Cycle 3 2010 Point)
FPSNN83JX9 = 25 Points (Welcome 25 Point)
REX = 25 Points (NEW members only Point)
January 06, 2011, 05:18 PM
EriktheArchitect
I will have to try tomorrow. I entered our movies today and hit my 10 code limit!

January 07, 2011, 05:25 AM
EriktheArchitect
tried them this morning

January 07, 2011, 05:26 AM
EriktheArchitect
The first 2 and last one were no longer live. The 3rd one I already entered.
Thanks for the info.

January 10, 2011, 08:32 PM
EriktheArchitect
quote:
T5WM52PA7L

5 more points thanks. Now to order some cards!

Princess and the Frog cards on there way. 150 more points and I can get the Prince Caspian cards!

May 03, 2011, 06:19 AM
EriktheArchitect
Any new points out there? Just got 5 for May from my newsletter link