Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    WEST HAM ARE UP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WEST HAM ARE UP
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
Back to the Premier League at the first attempt - Come on you HAMMERS Smile Clap Dance Surf

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Clap over the season i think you deserved it, i'm not so sure you did in the final though, good job Blackpool could not finish off their chances.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Who want's to bet our first game is Man City away Roll Eyes

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Congratulations, Clap over the season i think you deserved it, i'm not so sure you did in the final though, good job Blackpool could not finish off their chances.

Could have been different but we took our chances and thank goodness they didn't

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Who want's to bet our first game is Man City away Roll Eyes

Man City (Away)
Arsenal (home)
Man Utd (Away) Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
Congrats. The play offs are a great but it's good when the the top three get promoted especially when the third place was a reasonable distance ahead of fourth place.

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I can now proudly wear my West Ham jersey around town! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You mean there are two of you that own one of those. Eek

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
Shrewsbury are up too! Yay... Only to League One though

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
You mean there are two of you that own one of those. Eek

He would wear the Wolves shirt except he's got to use something to polish the car Wink

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
He would wear the Wolves shirt except he's got to use something to polish the car Wink

Big Grin Twak Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Never heard of any of them. Cool

I have heard of Manchester United, but I'm not sure if that is even the right sport. Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
Probably made most famous for Americans because it is Dean Thomas' favourite football team in Harry Potter... if anyone didn't know Smile

Although in the Americanised versions (awful) they change the word football to soccer! No-one says soccer in this country!

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I can now proudly wear my West Ham jersey around town! Big Grin

Thumb Up