Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    New 1st class stamp honoring all the Doctor's
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New 1st class stamp honoring all the Doctor's
 Login/Join

Picture of Scorpiovamp
posted
I want them

Posts: 285 | Location: Chicago | Registered: February 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
There is actually one stamp per doctor and one for the tardis i think so twelve alltogether at the moment.

Not available yet though.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Now if "Wolfies" fleas would fly a set to me,in the States.......... Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Those are really cool! I may have to hunt down a set too.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Those are really cool! I may have to hunt down a set too.

Don't hunt too hard - May's not to far away Wink

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
These are soooo cool. I need to own these! Can the good folks in the US obtain these?

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
What do I have to do to get them?!? Drool

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I see there are 11 Stamps of the different Doctors plus a mini sheet of stamps featuring four of the Doctor's most iconic foes (Dalek, Ood, Weeping Angel and Cybermen) around a centrepiece First Class Stamp portraying the TARDIS itself.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
What are Smilers?

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chrisahend:
What are Smilers?

You purchase 1st class Stamps and Royal Mail add any picture next to the stamp

http://www.royalmail.com/stamps-collecting/smilers

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
It looks like they will be available to order from outside of the UK - the Royal Mail has two different registration pages - one for the UK, one for the rest of the world, so I suspect ordering won't be a problem!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I was hoping there would be a release date by now Frown

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
26th March

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
26th March

Excellent Elephant Elephant Elephant I'm on late shift that week, so I'll be first in the queue Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Stamp & Coin Mart magazine are offering a set of 11 postcards free with the May issue in partnership with Royal Mail.
click

They look good!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats a nice freebie. The magazine is £3.50 i think.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
Can someone tell me if it is possible to get UK First Day Covers on just a blank envelope? All the ones I see on the Royal Mail website have images preprinted on them.

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chrisahend:
Can someone tell me if it is possible to get UK First Day Covers on just a blank envelope? All the ones I see on the Royal Mail website have images preprinted on them.

No, they only come with the images shown