Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Help with contact info
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help with contact info
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has ever dealt with Yuppycakes on Ebay.

Thanks.

Posts: 68 | Location: NC | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
It sounds familiar, but I could be mistaken. If you have any info on the person, send me an email and I can tell you what I remember.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I have not, but I also heard the name before. I think it was mentioned in one of the Card Talk threads awhile back. You could check old topics, I don't remember it well enough to comment more.

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've purchased serveral items from this person on Ebay (one quite recently) and the transactions have always been flawless. I have never dealt with him/her outside of Ebay, though.

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've also bought from yuppycakes a few times in the last year. Flawless transactions. But it was all for recent product.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post