Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Anyone been to the Woodlands Pavillion?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone been to the Woodlands Pavillion?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted
I am going to a concert soon at the Woodlands Pavillion in Houston, Texas. I have never been there before, so I have a couple of questions: My tickets are in the lawn area, so I don't really have a seat. Is this a "standing only" area or do people bring chairs? Also, how far away is the stage from the lawn area, and will we be able to see anything from back there?

Thanks for any help !

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Who are you going to see?

Theres a similar outdoor venue in Dallas where I saw The Cure in concert. We too had lawn seating and we needed the binoculars that we brought.

You should be able to make some calls to get the info if their website doesn't say...

Hope you have an awesome time!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Going to see Iron Maiden. Alice Cooper is opening for the band the night before in Dallas, but he won't be in Houston. Too bad, as it would have been great to see both bands in one night...

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post