Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Art of Kevin Seconds
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
The P1 promo was recently released. There will later be a P2 promo, as well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Ordered One

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Interested in seeing what this looks like. Where do I order?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for your interest. this can be pre-ordered on the website now (mhoponhop.com). january release. look for a NSU promo & special foil variant in an upcoming issue too!

Posts: 11 | Location: PA | Registered: November 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These card sets are out, as is the P2 promo, which I think is randomly inserted in the factory sets

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes! The sets are out! It is true that the P2 promo cards are inside sealed sets. For anyone who orders from the website mentioning this post, I will add a #P2 into your order - FREE! www.mhoponhop.com thanks for the support.

Posts: 11 | Location: PA | Registered: November 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
These are just too cool Metal
Just ordered a case - and now I am listening to We're Gonna Fight Big Grin

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks!!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wasn't familiar with Kevin Seconds or his music, but after reading the write-up in the current Non-Sport Update, I went ahead and ordered the two-set internet special.

Really cool base card artwork and a great value, I think with an auto card, a sketch card, promo, rare foil and two different song downloads. Fun set and I look forward to more like it!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how nice! how cool! thanks for the order & for the support & kind words. we wouldn't have done the set if we couldn't offer it out at an affordable price & pack it with extras. thanks again!

cliff
mhoponhop.com