Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Falling Skies Season 2 DVD card
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Falling Skies Season 2 DVD card
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Specially marked Falling Skies Season 2 DVDs and/or Blue Rays come with an exclusive International Pin Up card #10. This is by Rittenhouse.

Cards #1-9 are the regular chase in the upcoming set

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I already posted it in the entertainment blog.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Can you post a picture

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The front is mostly blue, and shows people walking around in coats

The back is a checklist of Graphic Novel Pin Up art. This is listed as "England", card 10 of 10

If someone wants to email me, I can send you a scan to post. mistermycroft@msn.com

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Was there a card for season 1?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Yes, was a cover of 1 of the comic books/graphic novel, art by Steve Morris.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tattoox, someone posted a picture of the card from the 2012 DVD here on Card Talk, either under the New Promo section or elsewhere

The 2012 card from Series 1 doesn't say Rittenhouse anywhere on it, but it was definitely by them, as the company has said so

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I checked last night and I'm 99.99% sure I have it.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is the link below to where this was discussed, plus a picture of the 2012 promo

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....453/m/8807085126/p/1

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
DANG! I didn't know that card existed! Now I have another hard to find promo to add to my list. Just when you think you have them all...

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Batman,

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
How ironic that the DVD card is England, but not available in the country Shake Head

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
How ironic that the DVD card is England, but not available in the country Shake Head

Ironic but oh so Typical Mad

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's not available in Australia either at least not that I've found and the distributor is being quite dodgy about explaining why.

Posts: 1 | Location: Australia | Registered: September 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post