Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Outlander Season 4 promos
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Outlander Season 4 promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Saw on ebay P1 from Wizard World New Orleans. An exclusive to the show, in early January. These are selling for $ 50 already. Frown

And P2 is in NSU.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
P3 will be at the Season 5 premiere event for the show next week; not sure where that is. Card will be quite limited

P4 will be at the Emerald City Comic Con

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen the P3 yet ?

I believe the event was February 13 in Los Angeles.

posted Hide Post
P4 will be at ECCC. But where the heck are the P3’s? Been over a week since release and have not seen a one.

Posts: 70 | Location: New York | Registered: September 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Already silly prices

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was that on our favorite little auction site that starts with an E?

Posts: 70 | Location: New York | Registered: September 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The P3 promo is definitely out there. A friend of mine obtained one from a dealer. Have not seen any on ebay yet.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
David R advised me that an image of the P3 Promo is available on line. I have copied it and here it is below:-

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

It is a bit fuzzy and at an angle which I have tried straighten so I have looked and managed to find nearly the same image but without the Outlander Season 4 text again as below:-

[IMG:left][url=https://postimg.cc/67M1jCJw]
[/IMG]

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice! Thanks for the pic John. Now to go and find one!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If you do a search "you know where" you will see where David found the image. Hint, hint.

posted Hide Post
Could you please be more specific?

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kevins:
Could you please be more specific?

posted Hide Post
And for some reason the smiling emoji and the part where I said thanks for the tip elected not to show up in my comment. Smile so will try again. Thanks for the info!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Kevin, did you find the auction ?

posted Hide Post
I did, thanks Tommy! Price is not bad yet but we all know that means nothing.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevins:
I did, thanks Tommy! Price is not bad yet but we all know that means nothing.

It will be bad Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The P3 sold for $ 47

Only one has shown up on ebay so far.

posted Hide Post
I had a meeting and missed the end. Sounds like a fair price for both buyer and seller. Hopefully that was a high enough price to motivate others to sell.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevins:

Sounds like a fair price

Something has gone seriously wrong with this hobby. Shake Head

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The infamous Outlander P10 from 2017 has dropped in price. Used to sell for $ 150 and up, and I see that one went on ebay in December for a "mere" $ 61.00