https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/9797084096

July 25, 2018, 07:12 PM
BeckettBible24
SDCC 2018 PROMOS
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:

I have seen you know where a P11 of Nightcrawler

I have seen up to P15, but no P8-P10 or P12 as of yet

I just found P12 Ogopogo. There is also a Twilight Mothman but I haven't been able to find a number for it.
July 26, 2018, 09:45 AM
David R
Looks like at San Diego there were Lon Chaney Legacy promos LC1, 5, 6, 7, 9, but I have not seen the other four
July 29, 2018, 06:16 PM
derigel
If anyone has the Topps Star Wars Card Trader App, here are some redemption codes to get a digital pack with 4 Lando SDCC “cards” (no SDCC markings)

Go to Topps.com/swct enter one of the codes and your user name, then open app and check “bulletin” under menu to claim.

One per person please
SD18PG4P
SD18PG4C
SD18WKS7
SD187F5F
SD18TVFM
SD18TVKW
July 30, 2018, 09:57 AM
Tommy C
I've seen a 6 card set for the Stephen King cable TV show "Castle Rock" which looks pretty cool. Comes with a Shawshank sticker
August 03, 2018, 05:35 PM
Tommy C
Twilight Mothman is promo P8

P9 is Thunderbird Quidd

P10 is Jersey Devil Quidd

>

I just found P12 Ogopogo. There is also a Twilight Mothman but I haven't been able to find a number for it.[/QUOTE]
August 06, 2018, 12:37 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
quote:
Originally posted by derigel:
If anyone has the Topps Star Wars Card Trader App, here are some redemption codes to get a digital pack with 4 Lando SDCC “cards” (no SDCC markings)

Go to Topps.com/swct enter one of the codes and your user name, then open app and check “bulletin” under menu to claim.

One per person please

Thank you for posting these! I just claimed the first one. Thumb Up
August 13, 2018, 08:43 PM
Richard Parks
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
RR Parks Cards will have a exclusive Sharknado promo at a panel discussion/event. Not sure of the details as to when and where exactly.

Sharknado promo for SDCC is one of the promos ... another is for The wrapper and a third is for NSU (which was in the current issue). So there are three different -- assembled they form a vertical puzzle. The Sharknado 'master set' pre-order is currently running on Kickstarter (the card series is at licensing for final approvals and I'm hoping to go to press before the end of August).
October 11, 2018, 03:04 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
quote:
Originally posted by derigel:

One per person please
SD18PG4P
SD18PG4C
SD18WKS7
SD187F5F
SD18TVFM
SD18TVKW

I don't want to be "that guy" so I'm asking... if the other codes haven't been claimed is it ok if I use the rest? I can certainly use extras for trading.