Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    More Wizard World Exclusive Promos On The Way for Chicago
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More Wizard World Exclusive Promos On The Way for Chicago
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
We have a story on the blog today about more cards from The Geek Room. After making cards for Philly and NYC, they are making more Machete and Steam Wars cards for Chicago Comic Con in two weeks, including another hard-to-find variant card. Take a look:

Exclusive Promos on the way for Wizard World Chicago Comic Con

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm still looking for the NY Romper Zombie P2, with no luck

I'm willing to trade some of the new, Faerie metal promos from San Diego, the WHITE variants limited to 20, for the Zombie P2. I have a few ! Anyone interested ? Please post here

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like there was also a Romper Zombie P3. I have seen one "you know where"

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My help didn't come through with the Chicago Machete promos, so I'm on the lookout for them....

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've seen the regular Machete P3 for sale. Not the variant

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen the Machete P3 variant, aside from the one in the scan above ? I have not... Only the regular one has shown up, so far.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post