Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Memorabilia Promos 2011
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Memorabilia Promos 2011
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
These are promos that were around at Memorabilia this weekend. If i miss some please add them to the thread

Vampirella, promo-uk show ( limited ) 1 each

Red Sonja, promo-uk show ( limited ) 1 each

Rick Melton,stunningly savage. p1 ltd to 500, p2 ltd to 500, p3 ltd to 600.

uncut sheet of p1 and p2, silver ltd to 250
uncut sheet of p1 and p2, Gold. ltd to 100

Sherlock Holmes MP1 uk/mem

Sherlock Holmes 4 card preview set.

Propaganda Posters ser 1. P2
Propaganda Posters ser 1. p3

jd seeber p1 ltd to 500
jd seeber p2 ltd to 600

501st Legion, various, i got 10 diffrent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfie,

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
At least one more, it should have been two but one had to be held back...

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
ok, updated. Thumb Up

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
If someone who is attending can get extras, thanks for thinking about France before thinking about the USA. Thumb Up
Sorry, US folks, but I have to try. Wink

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I still have some Philly show promos left if anyone wants to trade Memorabilia promos get in touch with me. I also have a large list of stuff to trade.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I thought I heard that Unstoppable was also supposed to be there with new (exclusive, perhaps) promos for Avengers and Night of the Living Dead

Posts: 4012 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I don't think the Unstoppable promos are going to make the show as they are still at the printers. They were put on the same sheets as the preview sets.

However, you never know. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As I said in the topic for the show... if anyone is able to get extras I'd love to do some trading. Smile

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I have some left over Philly Show promos. If anyone wants to trade, email me at RITrekkie@cox.net

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
updated after the show.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
updated with Seeber numbers.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have the Melton GOLD uncut sheet that they'd be willing to part with ? That is the only one I can't find anywhere

Jason (and anyone else), please email me

mistermycroft@msn.com

Posts: 4719 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post