Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Sept 2011 CECE Promos ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sept 2011 CECE Promos ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Does anyone have a list of what promos were exclusive to last month's CECE show ?

I know Monsterwax had their Spook Stories, and artist Laura Ingles had P1 and P2, but what else was there ? No celebrity cards, like in years past ?

I know there are other posts in the News and Conventions section, but it is confusing to me as to what exclusive promos there were...

Posts: 4003 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
There was no stack of promos for celebs and artists this time. The Monsterwax promo was the big one, and Laura's. Ed Webb from Sci Fi Cards had a promo as well, which he handed out, it was not lying out on his table. Cynthia Narcissi had some Yoga promos if you signed up for her yoga class, but I didn't get any of those.
There were CECE promos from previous shows laid out on Paul's table, but that's about it.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
There was also a CECE/Treasure Chest promo in widescreen format by Scott Zambelli entitles "A Cup of Cold Water..." featuring Jesus. Not one for everyone, but they were indeed there.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post