Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    "Webble Cosplay Trading Cards"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Webble Cosplay Trading Cards"
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted
Got my set a couple of days ago. Very Nice!
Saw a sample set of these at Comic Fest. They were also given out at NYC Comic Con.
For more info go to...
https://www.webble.com/
Ace Thumb Up

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What do these cards look like ?

I have been clicking on this link for several days now, and it does not open for me. I keep getting error messages

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
David,
I had the same problem. You need a more modern browser. Like Google Chrome or Foxfire.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
The cards are super sexy like the cosplay girls that posed for them!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Are they available through this site?

The one set I keep seeing on Ebay is outrageously high.

BTW, with recent talks throughout facebook and mentioned here on this site tonight, that these cards are illegal due to copyright infringement. But I doubt Cosplay will go away anytime soon.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The guy who is selling the set of 22, notes that his set does not include the 5 paint chase cards, some of which I have seen separately up for auction

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Some of the cosplay models were offering their individual cards for sale or a donation on FB after the cards were distributed at NYCC.

Already chasing too many cards now so I haven't bothered w/these (yet)

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
"The site is working correctly and there is nothing on the site that they can order. They either need to go to the fan page and comment or talk with us on there or they need to chat with us on twitter. The website is to post up photos at the moment and we were posting pics of the cards there".
From Webble on getting cards.
Ace