Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    UFO (Unstoppable) promo cards
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UFO (Unstoppable) promo cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
UP1

WEB E1

PHP1

MP1 and MP2

DTP1 and DTP1 / DTP2 (2 diff DTP1s)

Posts: 3973 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Also,

MBP1

PCP1, 2, 3

Posts: 3973 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WEB P1

Case set CT1 to CT6

Looks like UP1 comes with at least 3 different background colors, as well !

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
RTP1 and RTP2

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
ASP1

EMP1, 2 and 3

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
CCP1

GGP1

RCP1 and RCP2

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tommy, I have also seen

TCP 1 to TCP 3

Posts: 4711 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Promo UTP1-- 2 different versions

Posts: 4711 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Fan Club Promo FCP1

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
SFP1...

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Four more !

MP3 (Mitchy)

CTP1 (Coastside)

GAP1 and 2 (Gerry Anderson)

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
promo BJB1

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Do all these promo cards have different pictures not in the base set or are they base card photos with dealer info on the back instead of the episode description?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am still sorting through the singles from my packs, trying to compile a base set, which I am sure that I have. Afterwards, I will compare them to the promos to try to answer your question.

Wish that there was an official checklist somewhere for these promos, to know what exists.

So far, I count 36 different promos plus the 6 case cards, which some consider to be promos

If you add the case cards, then we have at least 42 promos on this set...

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
In alphabetical order:

ASP1
BJBP1
CCP1
CTP1
DTP1 and DTP 1 and 2 (2 diff DTP1s)
EMP 1, 2, 3
FCP1
GAP 1 and 2
GGP1
MBP1
MP1, 2, 3
PCP1, 2, 3
PHP1
RCP1, 2
RTP1, 2
SFP1
TCP1, 2, 3
UP1
UTP1 (2 diff versions)
WEB E1
WEB P1
YS1

Plus the case cards, CT1 to 6

Also note that it seems that UP1 comes in at least 3 different colors !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Add to the list RCP3 !

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is JDW1 by UK dealer JDW Cards

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
Network are offering a promotional poster of all the old bubblegum cards on pre-orders of the new Blu-ray release.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Promo MAP1

Back says dealer promo, but no name given