Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wrapper promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Not sure if it is OK to post this here.

The Wrapper magazine has 3 recent promos, P1 to P3, which advertise its magazine.

I received my Kickstarter rewards from a particular card company, and it came with a P2 for the Wrapper

Posts: 4011 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing Tommy. Is the Kickstarter still running? Is that the only way to obtain P2? Are the other promos through the Wrappers website? I had a look but couldn't see anything.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The P2 promo was included with the Three Stooges Kickstarter, which ended a month or two back

But back in April, you could also get the 3 promos from the Wrapper if you subscribed to the magazine for a few issues. Not sure if he has any left, but I think it said only 75 of each card were made.

Yes, in the past the Wrapper had exclusive promos for various Three Stooges sets, and going back a few years, they had a few promos here and there for various small, independent card companies, although there may have been at least 1 by Topps. I seem to recall an exclusive Wacky Packages like postcard, 10 years ago

Posts: 4011 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Great thank you for all that information. Shame I missed the KickStarter.

I checked out their website, do you know if the Wrapper only ship US or international (UK)?

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No, I don't know. Best to email The Wrapper through its website