Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Wrapper promos

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/9437019986

April 12, 2018, 09:47 AM
Tommy C
Wrapper promos
Not sure if it is OK to post this here.

The Wrapper magazine has 3 recent promos, P1 to P3, which advertise its magazine.

I received my Kickstarter rewards from a particular card company, and it came with a P2 for the Wrapper
May 25, 2018, 12:30 PM
TC00
Thanks for sharing Tommy. Is the Kickstarter still running? Is that the only way to obtain P2? Are the other promos through the Wrappers website? I had a look but couldn't see anything.
May 25, 2018, 12:41 PM
Tommy C
The P2 promo was included with the Three Stooges Kickstarter, which ended a month or two back

But back in April, you could also get the 3 promos from the Wrapper if you subscribed to the magazine for a few issues. Not sure if he has any left, but I think it said only 75 of each card were made.

Yes, in the past the Wrapper had exclusive promos for various Three Stooges sets, and going back a few years, they had a few promos here and there for various small, independent card companies, although there may have been at least 1 by Topps. I seem to recall an exclusive Wacky Packages like postcard, 10 years ago
May 25, 2018, 05:42 PM
TC00
Great thank you for all that information. Shame I missed the KickStarter.

I checked out their website, do you know if the Wrapper only ship US or international (UK)?
May 30, 2018, 03:06 PM
Tommy C
No, I don't know. Best to email The Wrapper through its website