Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    The Quotable Star Trek Movie Trading Cards (Rittenhouse 2010)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Quotable Star Trek Movie Trading Cards (Rittenhouse 2010)
 Login/Join

Picture of CardFan77
posted
Here are the new promos for

P1 to P4

Posts: 194 | Location: Leipzig, Germany | Registered: December 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
P3 and P4 are very cool! Thank you for the pictures.

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Matthe
posted Hide Post
Where are those promos from? Are there no promos of Non Sport Update? I didn't receive any. Neither one word about it in the magazine. except the announcement.

Posts: 16 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: March 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
On Allenders House of Checklists, only 3 promos are listed:

PROMO CARDS
P1 Worf Star Trek: First Contact
P2 Worf (Non-Sport Update) Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
P3 Spock (album exclusive, also listed above) Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Were the ones listed in this post pre-release and then changed when the set was released?

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Assimilate This!-Worf First Contact is P1

Only one I have so far.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
I need P4 if it exists

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Never saw a P4 for this

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Matthe
posted Hide Post
On this site there also only 3 promos listed: http://www.wixiban.com/trading-cards/mov-quotable.htm

Posts: 16 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: March 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have never seen a P4. Anyone have one ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Matthe
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse says the following as an answer to my e-mail on december 22nd:

We did produce four promo cards for The Quotable Star Trek Movies. However, only three have been released so far and no formal decision has been made yet on how or when the fourth promo card will be distributed.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Perhaps in a future issue of NSU Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Perhaps a UK show exclusive.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Perhaps a Canadian show exclusive.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Matthe
posted Hide Post
P4 is available from Facebook. But I don't know how that works.