Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New 2021 Promos from Mhoponhop
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New 2021 Promos from Mhoponhop
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I received today some cards from Cliff Hopkins which included three new promo cards. Two are by artist Tim Levandoski and the other by B-Face.

Tim's cards are numbered P-2021 and TY-2021 whilst B-Face's card is The Change of Seasons numbered 1 of 4 and is a limited edition. I have attached images below:-

P-2021 Front
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

P-2021 Back

TY-2021 Front

TY-2021 Back

Change of Seasons 1 of 4 Front

Change of Seasons 1 of 4 Back

Change of Seasons Schedule which is on a piece of paper.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And I see that he has produced 2 new card sets with promos---Phonies and Ahegao. Were those recently added ? I did not notice them in 2020.

Both sets appear to have P1 promos.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not a promo, but Mhoponhop produced a nice Change of Seasons 4 card set.

He is doing a promo for each of the 4 cards, the first one is out now.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
And I see that he has produced 2 new card sets with promos---Phonies and Ahegao.

Didn't Sadlittles do those and MHop had Exclusive promos for each?

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Change of Seasons promo #2 will be available starting March 20.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I believe that Change of Seasons promo # 3 is now available

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Looooove these, any links to availability..? Wavey

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On the Change of Seasons, you have to purchase a small item from him, and then request the promo.

The Change of Seasons is a 4 card set that Mhoponhop produced earlier this year, which is still available

There are also promo versions of each of the 4 cards. Promo 1 was available this past winter, Promo 2 in the spring, and now Promo 3 is out for the summer.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I believe that Change of Seasons promo # 4 is available now.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
I managed to score all the above promos in a recent purchase from MHOPONHOP, very cool and soooo generous with their freebies in my package of promos..

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post