Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    The E-mail Trading Cards Promos - First Edition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The E-mail Trading Cards Promos - First Edition
 Login/Join

posted
A set of 5 promos for SASE. They are planning 5 future sets of cards.
WEBSITE

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Are IRC's even available anymore in the UK.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Are IRC's even available anymore in the UK.

Wolfie

Not from Royal Mail, they ceased selling them in February 2012.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks john i thought that was the case allthough there is no way the E-mail people would know that.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Aren't these the same ones that they did 5-10 years ago ? The fronts look the same to me. Am I mistaken ? Some of these were listed in PCE back in 2005 or so.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Aren't these the same ones that they did 5-10 years ago ? The fronts look the same to me. Am I mistaken ? Some of these were listed in PCE back in 2005 or so.

Funny you should say that as I thought they were familiar

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am pretty sure that they are old, but I guess I will email the website to find out for sure.

I recall when these came out, that they didn't come out in order. I am just guessing, but I think that # 2 and 4 came out first, and then like 2-3 years later, the other numbers were released. I think some were at San Diego. Whatever ones are listed in PCE, are the ones which came out first !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found some scans on the internet. The backs are dated between 2004 and 2008, from what I can see. However, I am 100 % positive that they were not released in order, e.g. P1 before P2, P2 before P3, etc.