Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Marvel Comics X-Men Cards of X
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel Comics X-Men Cards of X
 Login/Join

Picture of mattkickbox
posted
6 card promo set for X-Men #1 Launch Party at comic shops.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mattkickbox,

Posts: 100 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Very Cool. All the best Marvel promotions seem to have started after I closed my shop down!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Picked up this comic today mainly to get the cards. There were 100+ issues on the rack but only one remained with the Bday cake cover (so thats the copy I picked up - LOL)

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UofLHoops
posted Hide Post
I have an extra sealed pack of these six promo cards if anyone is looking for them. PM me if interested.

Posts: 401 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: October 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I heard about these, then I called two local comic book shops, and they both told me, "we didn't get any packs with our order."
Luckily, somebody I know very well, score a few down in Florida. Wink Wink

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post