Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Marvel Divas promo by Rittenhouse
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel Divas promo by Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
The P3 promo for this 2011 Marvel set is in the new Marvel Heroes and Villains binder

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Are there any pics of this card? I love Marvel Divas. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:

email off to you Wave

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:

email off to you Wave

Thank you! Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I grabbed it off an eBay auction and saved it. Looks cool. So this is the "next Marvel set" I kept hearing artists allude to. Smile

Looks like I'll be getting quite a boost in Firestar cards whenever the set is released!

Posts: 233 | Location: Mebane, NC | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
This is the next Marvel set to be released? Winter of 2011? Wow! a year between releases. Eek

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goldenavenger:
This is the next Marvel set to be released? Winter of 2011? Wow! a year between releases. Eek

Well, Winter does not actually begin until December 21st, so I'm betting they mean this winter. As in January, February, or March. Spring does not begin until March 20 of 2011.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:
Originally posted by goldenavenger:

Well, Winter does not actually begin until December 21st, so I'm betting they mean this winter. As in January, February, or March. Spring does not begin until March 20 of 2011.

Ed

I also believe it is this Winter that it will be released. I'm excited about this set. I love Marvel females. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I doubt it will be soon, unless we here something in the next month or so. I haven't seen anything from RA, Diamond Dist., or my distributor yet. RA is releasing the Legends of Marvel 2/2/11.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I just noticed that the next issue of NSU will have a promo, so it may very well be a February or March release. That would be great, but not for my wallet. Darn conventions and taxes in the early Spring.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I just confirmed a March release date.

Will be awesome if we get more than two Marvel releases a year.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Weren't Marvel 70th & Heroes/Villains both 2010 sets? I thought RA was averaging 2 Marvel sets a year but I don't keep track of release times, just the screaming of my wallet when they do come out lol

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
Weren't Marvel 70th & Heroes/Villains both 2010 sets? I thought RA was averaging 2 Marvel sets a year but I don't keep track of release times, just the screaming of my wallet when they do come out lol

There was also Legends of Marvel.

Next year will be Legends of Marvel 2, Marvel: Dangerous Divas, and probably something in the Fall. Plus Upper Deck's Thor, and rumor of Captain America and Marvel Beginnings.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
It's a safe bet that the Captain America set will coincide with the movie release (2012 right?) but who knows with UD. If they're doing better then perhaps we'll see those free comic book day cards for the 2011 event? That'd be nice!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Advertised in next month's Preview catalog.

http://previewsworld.com/publi...c=23&s=130&sn=434694

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Nice looking binder Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

Not a fan of the promo but the cards pictured in Tatoox's post are sweet.

I don't know if it will be for me though.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:
Howdy,

Not a fan of the promo but the cards pictured in Tatoox's post are sweet.

I don't know if it will be for me though.

TTFN

FYI, the second pic is P1.

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
P1 is a much nicer card than P3 in my opinion. Thanks for the info.

I will pick up the promos rather than the set probably, even P3 for completness.

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post