Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    DC Multiverse Figures with cards
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Multiverse Figures with cards
 Login/Join

Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
I finally remembered to post the pics tonight, but when I went to do so, I discovered that the photo hosting site that I've been using is no longer in business. Unfortunately, I'll need to set-up another account with a free hosting site before I can post the pics for you. Sorry for the delay, but as an alternative if you'd like to send me your email address, I'd be happy to send over a scan that way.

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I use postimages.org. Works pretty good.

Posts: 2201 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Here is something fun. Luckily the figure was what was important over the card in this. Game Exchange had the Teen Titan's Nightwing figure with the Beast Boy BAF piece for 7.99 (These are 24.99 retail) so I grabbed it. Opened it up and someone had taken the time to not touch the figure at all but take the card and make a photocopy and replace it! They stole the card but the figure was left alone. I laughed.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Wow…that’s hardcore. Who thinks of this stuff?

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post