Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    DC Multiverse Figures with cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Multiverse Figures with cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I was at Target and I saw DC Multiverse action figures by McFarlane Toys and each comes with a trading card packed inside. I saw Batman, Joker, Flash and a bunch of others. The back of one box listed 5 different figures but another box had 5 other ones. Didn't appear to be Target exclusives but who knows.

Posts: 2783 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Also saw Green Lantern and Deathstroke with cards

Posts: 2783 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
So far I've seen these:

□ "Azrael Batman Armor - Batman: Curse of the White Knight"
□ "Batgirl - Art of the Crime"
□ "Batman - Batman Arkham Asylum"
□ "Batman - Detective Comics #1000"
□ "Batman Earth-1 - Dark Knights Metal"
□ "Batman Earth-32 - Dark Knights Metal"
□ "Batman Earth-44 - Dark Knights Metal"
□ "Batman Earth-52 - Dark Knights Metal"
□ "Batman - Hellbat Suit"
□ "Batman - The Animated Series"
□ "Deathstroke - Batman Arkham Origins"
□ "Green Arrow - Arrow"
□ "Green Lantern - Justice League"
□ "Harley Quinn - Classic"
□ "Nightwing - Better Than Batman"
□ "Robin Earth-22 - Dark Nights Metal"
□ "Superman - Action Comics #1000"
□ "Superman - The Animated Series"
□ "Superman - Unchained Armor"
□ "The Batman Who Laughs"
□ "The Flash - DC Rebirth"
□ "The Grim Knight"
□ "The Joker - Batman Arkham Asylum"
□ "The Joker - Batman White Knight"
□ "Wonder Woman - Wonder Woman 1984 Golden Armor"

Posts: 2317 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Sounds like it could be 1989 Kenner Starting Line Ups all over again. I remember it well. Sales clerks in Toys-R-Us and Kay Bees were opening cases in the storeroom and grabbing the few best pieces for "grateful customers" out in the parking lot. Big Grin

Posts: 8369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
This figure line is pretty much everywhere, Walmart, target, GameStop, books a million, heck at Christmas time I even saw an end cap of them at my local grocery store! The figures are nice, I had to get the batgirl, but I have heard reports of some of the paint jobs chip off easy as well as some of the figures having small parts that break easily. If you are going for the cards, it is going to cost you 17 to 23 bucks per figure.

Posts: 5711 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow that is a lot of different ones. I only saw 5 different ones with cards.