Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Disney - Pixar Toy Story 3 10-Card Projectionist set
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney - Pixar Toy Story 3 10-Card Projectionist set
 Login/Join

Picture of miket999
posted
As had been done with many other Disney/Pixar movies, a 10-card Projectionist set was created for the movie Toy Story 3.

I have only seen one set so far and that auction ended tonight. I was not the high bidder. It went for $29.02.

Here are front and back images from the auction:

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Hope you can pick the set up at some point.

I quite like it and may try to get hold of a set myself.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Waveare they regular trading card size??

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I can't bid on this but thought you might be interested: -

http://cgi.ebay.com/Toy-Story-...&hash=item4aa78f8757

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Another seller who thinks the world only consists of 48 states. Roll Eyes

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
I know what you mean Wolfie Frown

It's a tough being a UK collector.

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How much does something like this go for? It is pretty cool. I use to collect baseball cards, but recently have gotten into non-sports.

Posts: 2 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: September 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
HEre is the list of the projectionist set I know of from Pixar :

- Monsters University (2013) : 11 card set
- Brave (2012) : 9 card set
- Cars 2 (2011) : 9 card set, 10 cards set
- Toy Story 3 (2010) : 10 card set, 11 card set
- Up (2009) : 11 card set
- Wall.E (2008) : 10 card set, 11 card set
- Ratatouille (2007) : 9 card set, 11 card set
- Cars (2006) : 10 card set
- The Incredibles (2004) : 9 card set

Hope this helps

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It does, thank you very much

Posts: 2 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: September 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have the Brave, Toy Story 3 & Cars sets and they are same size as trading cards. Trying to see if xxx I can get the Frozen set, if there is one.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
NL,

Remember, the Projectionist sets are only for Disney-Pixar movies. Frozen is not from Pixar, so there should not be a Projectionist set.

There is a cute Frozen 5 or 6 card movie promo set handed out at meet and greet events, and by D23.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Another seller who thinks the world only consists of 48 states. Roll Eyes

I love your comment, Wolfie!! It makes me think of how I spent YEARS living in Canada wishing I had access to American products (more easily - day trips over the border from Montreal to New York weren't always easy). Then, I moved here, and discovered over time (thanks to international travel courtesy of the military), that other countries such as the UK, Italy, Mexico, Middle Eastern nations, etc, ALSO have many products we never see here in the USA or Canada (Prominter, Merlin, Panini, Ferrero, etc...). Our hobby can be so frustrating sometimes.

cheers,
Geoff
(Utah)

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tx for letting me know. Was at D23 and didn't go to panel to get postcard promos.

quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
NL,

Remember, the Projectionist sets are only for Disney-Pixar movies. Frozen is not from Pixar, so there should not be a Projectionist set.

There is a cute Frozen 5 or 6 card movie promo set handed out at meet and greet events, and by D23.

Mike.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post