Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Disney Spooky Buddies Glow in the Dark Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney Spooky Buddies Glow in the Dark Cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Six promo cards on a panel that glows in the dark of the Spooky Buddies Dogs. I have some for trade if anyone is interested. The panel is perforated to the point of almost being fragile to the touch. Guess they don't want anyone to get a peper cut. They are trading card size WHEN BROKEN APART. Just in time for Halloween.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
Six promo cards on a panel that glows in the dark of the Spooky Buddies Dogs. I have some for trade if anyone is interested. The panel is perforated to the point of almost being fragile to the touch. Guess they don't want anyone to get a peper cut. They are trading card size WHEN BROKEN APART. Just in time for Halloween.

Looks like this is from the people that made the movie "Space Buddies", right ?
My son loves that movie. He also loves "Santa Buddies", too.

Can you tell me where to get these cards ?
Are they a current promotional event or a past event ?

Thanks,
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Radio Disney runs mall events all over the country check their web site for one near you. If you have young kids make sure you bring them as they tend to give priority to them at the freebie table.

The DVD is coming out soon so you may find them around.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post